Black raisin, the most popular variety of dried grape, is widely known for its sugary taste and juicy flavour. But the truth is that this tiny fruit has much more to offer to us.Black raisins are healthy, they’re convenient and inexpensive. Black Raisins are low-calorie dried fruits and contain antioxidants, fiber and minerals. Eating raisins every day helps you meet your daily requirement for iron. Black Kismis is rich in iron, B vitamins and potassium.Nutritious raisins add zest to salads. Flavor your salad and yogurt with them or add raisins to any muffin, cake or pancake batter for healthy antioxidants. Mixing raisins with peanuts, cashews, almonds and other dried fruits or seeds gives you a healthy, between-meal snack.
• Grapes when dehydrated to produce raisins make the nutrients more concentrated and making it richer in iron, B vitamins and potassium.
• Raisins provide relief from constipation, acidosis, anemia,fever, and sexual dysfunction.
• Raisins help to promote weight gain in a healthy manner.
• They contain considerable amount of iron which directly helps in treating anemia and high copper content helps in formation of blood cells.
• Raisins contain polyphenolic phytonutrients which have antioxidant properties which is advantageous for many forms of ocular disorder.