When ingested, Yellow Kismis swell because the fiber present in them shrinks in a dried form, and then begins to swell due to the natural fluids. This adds bulk to the food moving through the intestinal tract and ultimately helps provide relief from constipation. Yellow Kismis, like all dried fruits, are very good tools for gaining weight in a healthy way since they are full of fructose and glucose and contain a lot of potential energy. Yellow Kismis have high levels of catechins, which are polyphenolic antioxidants present in the blood.
• Grapes when dehydrated to produce raisins make the nutrients more concentrated and making it richer in iron, B vitamins and potassium.
• Raisins provide relief from constipation, acidosis, anemia,fever, and sexual dysfunction.
• Raisins help to promote weight gain in a healthy manner.
• They contain considerable amount of iron which directly helps in treating anemia and high copper content helps in formation of blood cells.
• Raisins contain polyphenolic phytonutrients which have antioxidant properties which is advantageous for many forms of ocular disorder.