Walnut is one of the very common ingredients in our daily life. We consume walnuts in chocolates, cakes, cookies, etc. Walnuts are really great for the skin and the body. Due to the high levels of omega-3 fatty acids in the walnuts, they are very beneficial to the cardiovascular system.Walnuts have high amounts of antioxidants in them that keep your immune system healthy and prevent the onset of diseases.Walnuts are rich in fiber, and they are a great way to keep your digestive system functioning properly.
• Walnuts are high in anti-oxidants and heart healthy fats, and so prevent heart diseases and cancer.
• Regular consumption of walnuts improves brain function and slows the progression of Alzheimer’s disease.
• Rich in anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory nutrients, walnuts helps in prevention of cancer.
• Walnuts contain unusually high amounts of vitamin E and help to prevent heart problems.
• Walnuts help to reduce metabolic syndrome.