Product code: 8906016640440
Walnuts are rich in omega-3 and are an ample source of monounsaturated fatty acids (72%) like oleic acid. It also contains EFAs like linoleic acid, alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), and arachidonic acids. Scientific studies prove that the inclusion of walnuts in any diet helps prevent coronary heart diseases by favoring a healthy lipid supply. Their consumption lowers the bad LDL cholesterol and increases the level of good HDL cholesterol. Daily consumption of 25 grams of walnuts provides 90% of the recommended daily intake (RDI) of EFAs, which in turn lowers the risk of high blood pressure and heart diseases.
• Walnuts are high in anti-oxidants and heart healthy fats, and so prevent heart diseases and cancer.
• Regular consumption of walnuts improves brain function and slows the progression of Alzheimer’s disease.
• Rich in anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory nutrients, walnuts helps in prevention of cancer.
• Walnuts contain unusually high amounts of vitamin E and help to prevent heart problems.
• Walnuts help to reduce metabolic syndrome.