Cumin is the dried seed of the herb Cuminumcyminum. Delicious Cumin seed is used as a spice for its distinctive flavour and aroma..Jeera or cumin seeds add flavour to food. In spices, foods, and beverages, cumin is used as a flavoring component. Powderedform of Cumin, can be used as garnish to several Indian Cuisines. It adds to the taste as well. Apart from this, jeera benefits health, skin & hair in many other waysTheseseeds are also powdered and used in different forms like kashaya (decoction). Dried cumin seeds are believed to have medicinal purposes. In other manufacturing processes, cumin oil is used as a fragrance in cosmetics.
• Cumin has the ability to aid in digestion.
• Cumin improves immunity and helps in treating skin ailment.
• Vitamin E present in cumin helps as an anti-ageing agent and preventing pre-matured ageing symptoms.
• Cumin water relieves the body from burning sensation.
• Regular use of cumin helps your skin free of prevent boils, pimples and rashes.