Product code: 8906016640617
Karan Phool, is a small star-shaped fruit with one seed in each arm. It has an aniseed flavour and is used unripe in Asian cooking. KARAN PHOOL is the seed pod from the fruit of the Illiciumverum. Karan Phoolhas a sweet, spicy flavor, strong, distinct flavor and should be used in small quantities. Star anise pairs well with citrus, onions, poultry, beef, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger. It’s a common spice added in Chinese and Indian cuisines. Star anise is also widely used to flavor beverages. Whether using the whole or ground spice, store KARAN PHOOL in an air-tight container away from moisture, heat, and sunlight. Whole star anise will remain fresh and vibrantly flavoured for about one year.
• Karan phool is rich in antioxidants and vitamin A and C, which help fight free radicals that are responsible for early ageing and diabetes.
• Karan phool contains thymol, terpineol and anethole, which good for treating cough and flu.
• Karan phool also helps improve digestion, alleviate cramps and reduce nausea.
• Consuming Karan phool after meals helps treat digestive ailments such as bloating, gas, indigestion and constipation.
• Karan phool is a potent anti-fungal and anti-bacterial.