Product code: 8906016640761
Mustard Seeds of its plant are a rich source of minerals such as calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, and potassium. Along with this, it is a good source of dietary folate and vitamin A as well. Mustard greens or leaves of mustard plants are an excellent source of essential minerals including potassium, calcium and phosphorous.
• Mustard treats psoriasis which is chronic inflammatory autoimmune disorder.
• Mustard offers relief from respiratory disorders.
• Plaster made from mustard seeds helps in curing pains and spasms.
• Mustard seeds possess protective emetic qualities which resist the effects of poison on the body.
• Anti-bacterial properties of mustard seeds are effective in curing the lesions caused by ringworm.